Quality Policy Statement
It is the policy of Addition Design Ltd. to provide world-class end-to-end design and manufacturing solutions, maximising the real opportunities in additive manufacturing and 3D printing based on the following precepts:
- Client focus: As an organisation, we have made a commitment to understand our current and future clients’ needs, meet their requirements and strive to exceed their expectations.
- Leadership: Our Management Team are committed to creating and maintaining a working environment where people become fully involved in achieving our objectives.
- Engagement of people: We recognise that people are the essence of any good business and that their full involvement enables their abilities to be used for our benefit.
- Process approach: We understand that a desired result is achieved more efficiently when activities and related resources are managed as a process or series of interconnected processes.
- Improvement: We are committed to achieving continual improvement across all aspects of our quality management system. It is one of our main annual objectives.
- Evidence-based decision making: We are committed to making decisions relating to our quality system following an analysis of relevant data and information.
Relationship management: We recognise that an organisation and the relationship it has with its customers and suppliers are interdependent and that a mutually beneficial relationship enhances the ability of both to create value.
To implement this policy, Addition Design has established a Quality Management System (QMS) in line with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard. The QMS aims to:
- Meet the requirements of interested parties, both internal and external.
- Provide the necessary resources and ensure that responsibilities and authorities are determined and communicated throughout the organisation.
- Establish business and quality objectives that are reviewed periodically through the management review process.
- Ensure that the QMS remains effective in achieving business and quality objectives, conforming to the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard.
- Seek structured feedback from clients and carry out actions in accordance with stated methods and client requirements.
Assess and mitigate risks to an acceptable level to improve processes.
Assess opportunities for continual improvement.
Addition Design has implemented an Internal Audit Program to ensure that the ongoing suitability and conformity of the QMS is assured. The QMS has the full support of the Company Owner, the Management Team and staff. This document and the QMS Manual remain available in the Addition Design document system for reference.
11 October 2022